Lions Entertainment is looking for an experienced animation team leader to join it’s dynamic entertainment company in Greece.
The applicant will be expected to:
- Over see the day to day running of their animation team. Offer help and support to their team to help them progress as an animator.
- Host evening shows.
- Structure the daytime and evening entertainment program to improve the guest experience within their designated hotel.
- Liaise with the hotel manager and Lions entertainment management.
- Arrange all advertising and promotions necessary for maximum reach of their animation program to the hotel guests.
- Minimum of one year work experience in the role of Chief animator.
- Have an accomplished daytime and evening entertainment program.
- Leadership qualities.
- Good communication skills.
- A willingness to approach and communicate with people.
- Sports and social activities experience..
- Multiple language skills.
- A position in a company which believes in good friendships and solid team work with possibilities to progress within the company.
- Professional animation training.
- Work in beautiful Greece.
- One day off per week.
- Free accommodation.
- Free meals and drinks.
- A competitive monthly salary.
- Return airfare on completion of your contract.