Lions Entertainment is looking for an experienced animation team leader to join it’s dynamic entertainment company in Greece.
The applicant will be expected to –
– Over see the day to day running of their animation team. Offer help and support to their team to help them progress as an animator.
– Host evening shows.
– Structure the daytime and evening entertainment program to improve the guest experience within their designated hotel.
– liaise with the hotel manager and Lions entertainment management.
– Arrange all advertising and promotions necessary for maximum reach of their animation program to the hotel guests.
– Minimum of one year work experience in the role of Chief animator.
– Have an accomplished daytime and evening entertainment program.
– leadership qualities.
– Good communication skills.
– A willingness to approach and communicate with people.
– Sports and social activities experience..
– Multiple language skills.
Required Language Skills:
1. A position in a company which believes in good friendships and solid team work with possibilities to progress within the company.
2. Professional animation training.
3. Work in the beautiful area of Halkidiki, Greece.
4. One day off per week.
5. Free accommodation.
6. Free meals and drinks.
7. A competitive monthly salary.
8. Return airfare on completion of your contract.
Contact Phone: 00306973224134
Contact email: email@example.com