The applicant will work in and supervise the children’s club in a hotel in Greece. They must have experience working with children or have relevant qualifications and studies allowing them to work with children.
Your duties will be to
- Open children’s club and take registration.
- Supervise Children and ensure their safety.
- Create a fun atmosphere, planing different learning and game based activities.
- Make emotional bonds with the children.
- Keep contact with parents.
- Mini disco and helping the show team in the evening.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Experience in sports and/or social activities.
- Good communication skills.
- A willingness to approach and communicate with people
- Additional languages will be beneficial.
- Experience in childcare or previous experience working in children’s clubs.
- School qualifications based on childcare.
- Professional animation training in Greece.
- Accommodation free of charge
- Meals and soft-drinks in all-inclusive formula.
- Return flight on completion of the contract.
- Daytime and evening uniforms.
- Transportation from and to airport / designated hotel.
- Competitive salary.
- 1 day off each week